Posts tagged ninja turtles
If you missed my previous post about all of this Vvipity goodness and how I came to be one of MuchMusic’s Digital Correspondents for the 2010 MMVAs, you can click here to read it now, or watch my intro video right nyah:
Now, not to be all neeeedy-like, but if you’ve got a second to spare maybe you could go check oot my profile and show your girl some lahv, lahv, lahv (I want your looooove.)
In other life news, things are still straight crazy on the everything front.
And by crazy, I mean crazy awesome… for the most part.
Of course, as I wrote last week – life can only be one of two things: awesome or hilarious.
Here’s my list of long-weekend awesomeness and hilarity:
- Spending most of my weekend outside in the sunshine. Hollah @ this hot hot heat! I think it’s safe to say that my skin colour has been upgraded from “ghost” to “librarian”. (Awesome)
- Having to get around three geese who were stopping traffic by standing right in the middle of the road. Two of them started to charge towards my car when I tried to drive around them. I physically had to get out of the vehicle, yell and wave my arms around all crazy-styles to shoo the big birds away while people in cars behind me laughed at my ridiculousness. Embarrasing? yes. Hilarious in retrospect? A little bit. (what is it with Geese, btw? Is it just me or do they all have like,serious attitude problems? Haters.)
- Strapping on my TMNT Shell backpack and exploring a haunted island in the middle of the Detroit river (separate blogpost about THAT adventure later).
- Last night’s season finale episode of The Big Bang Theory. Could Sheldon fall in love? With BLOSSOM? Oh this is gooood. The only thing better would be if Sheldon Cooper were to date say, a blonde blogger-chick from Canada or something… (awesome)
- Rolling straight through what I can only hope was dog poop with my brand new rollerblade wheels. I didn’t notice it until I was already 3 wheels deep thanks to the stupid piece of white fuzz that landed right on my freaking eyeball moments earlier. (hilarious… and gross.)
- Coming home to find a bunch of shirtless guys chilling in my backyard (awesome!)
- Realizing that it was my little brother’s friends (hilarious, in a very disturbing way)
- Stumbling upon this shirt and scrounging up the will power NOT to buy it. Looks like I’ve got a bit of self control after all Who’dathunk?
Eek! I just looked at the clock. Time flies when you’re having fun, and blogging is the most fun an word loving nerd-spaz can have, for serious.
Time for this kid to get to bed. Tomorrow, I start my new job
Am I nervous? Incredibly. Excited? you betcha. Ready? Well… I guess I’ll find out tomorrow.
Who knows what will go down in the newsroom when I’m there. Maybe there will be a crazy murder or a huge explosion!!!
Maybe… just maybe, if I’m lucky, there will be some sort of incident involving Turtles in a half-shell…
April O’Nizzle in training